Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome!




Welcome to Fleet Feet Schererville's 4 Mile No Boundaries Training Program. We are so glad that you have made the commitment to train with us! Our goal is to help you become more fit, and make the next 10 weeks as educational, inspirational and fun as possible.

Please sign on to this blog and share your questions, your training successes and stories. As a group, we will help one another through the next 10 weeks as we become better runners and learn about the sport of running.

Fleet Feet is here to help you achieve your FITness goals. Happy Running!

The Fleet Feet Staff :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad to be in the fold! First week out and I stopped right before we finished the mile. It would have been my 1st time running a mile. Though I am disappointed, I will not quit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally new to this game but was pleased to have finished what the first round challenged me to do in the walk/run. Yay! Anyone have a clue what our distance was? How many of "todays" (1 min run/2 min walk) would it take to do the 4 mile race? Have a good week of training, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went on vacation last week, wasn't sure if I would continue to follow the schedule, and actually did pretty good. only missed 1 run, but hiked 16 miles at Zion in Utah over 3 days instead. And was in Las Veas and walked many miles around there on running off days. Home now and was up this am for my run. was hard and 2.5 min felt like an eternity. still can't imagine running 4 miles at one time.

    ReplyDelete